Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Important notice about photos and access

Hi everyone,

Am finally figuring out my camera, this blog, my portable camera card reader, and my flickr account. So, guess I am ready to allow everyone access to my pictures. I have set it so anyone can see them (so pass on to anyone you think might be interested). I believe I have also blocked everyone from downloading my pictures. Any suggestions you all have would be much appreciated (especially from you techie people.

In order to view my photos, type in web address:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/whereintheworldisneil/

Although you can do a slideshow from the homepage, it will be all my camera images in reverse order, so suggest you click on "sets"

Then, choose a set by title/picture

Then when in the actual set, click on slideshow (in the upper right hand corner).

Enjoy!

No comments: