Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sinning in Sin City
















A friend of mine, who shall remain nameless, like to refer to gay steambaths as "the spa". Here in Thailand, they refer to them as Saunas.

Well, I have found one the live up to the nickname of spa here in Pattaya, Thailand. Sansuk sauna is owned by the place I am staying at, and the owner suggested I drop by one day. Well I did, and it has now become a habit.

Not only does it have all the usual attractions of a gay sauna, but it also has a beautiful outdoor pool, complete with waterfall. Beside that is a comfortable outdoor seating area, there is also a fully stocked bar, and gourmet restaurant. If all that is not enough, you can check out the huge HD TV.

Everyday there is a special 4 course gourmet meal served for only 199 baht (about $6). There is also a full menu of Thai and Western food available, nice to have with a G&T, or maybe a glass of wine.

This has become my cheap gay resort in Pattaya, I can drop in any day for only 180 baht (about $5).

**By the way, if you are reading the news about the riots in Bangkok, I am safely on the island of Ko Samet, peaceful and safe here**

No comments: