Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Travel Update














Just so nobody worries (that would be my dear sister, Laurie), an update of the next week, and why you likely won't be seeing any new blogs for awhile.

I am spending Feb 9, 10 and 11 chilling on Calangute Beach, here in Goa. I have my favourite beach shack/chairs, and the food is just fantastic! I was going to stay at a $7 a night guesthouse, but "splurged" on a $13 one instead - Popeyes, right near the beach, very nice, clean, large, comfortable and run by a nice family.

On Feb 12 (tomorrow) I fly Air India to Mumbai and have a hotel near the airport for one night.

Feb 13 I am on Thai Airways flight 340 to Bangkok, staying at Babylon Bangkok for 3 nights. On Feb 16 I join the GAP tour Indochina Encompassed, with full information and itinerary on their website. As that adventure starts, you will likely be hearing from me again.

Oh, I know I have said it before, but I just love India!

3 comments:

genegenie68 said...

Happy Travels, Neil. I can't wait to read about the next phase of your adventure.

~Andrea

Neil said...

Thanks Andrea, looks like your adventure continues too.
Sorry to hear about the horrible fires near Melbourne, hope all you friends and family are OK.
Miss you, and looking forward to seeing you in Oz.
Neil

genegenie68 said...

Wrong Andrea, I'm afraid, but it was nice to hear from you all the same.

~Andrea (the India one not Africa)

:-)