Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ummmm.... where in the world is Neil?????














Clarence and I were to part ways on October 23 - him heading off to Athens, and me planning on hopping over Greek islands eventually making it to Athens.

Well, seems the ferries don't run the way I want this time of year. Soooo, though I could fly to Mikonos via Athens then maybe make my way back to Germany for my flight to Africa.

Hmmm, try $300 plus to Mikonos, and another $300 plus back to Germany. But guess what - Istanbul direct to Germany was only $172. So guess where I am - in Berlin!

Looking for something interesting to do the next two weeks (life gets so boring when one is not constantly going to different places, n'est pas).

I'll let you all know.

1 comment:

catmom said...

WOW - Amazing places in Turkey - I had never heard of the tavertines - they are unbelieveable! And the ruins are quite something. It's strange to stand there and picture how it must have been at the actual time they were built. We are so not used to such ancient places here in Canada.

Too bad you couldn't do more of Greece and especially Athens, but you obviously are doing well with 'going-with-the-flow'. I guess your next adventure will be with Dwayne. I can hear the lions roaring and the elephantts calling already ... "I was in Affffrriccaa ..." (said in a Meryl Streep voice!!)

Have fun - hugs,

L, G, A, MC, V and G
OXOX