Saturday, June 27, 2009

Six Continents Down, One to Go

With this Around the World trip, I have now visited 6 of the planet's 7 continents. Only Antarctica left on the list. I got kind of close the other day at a very interesting Auckland attraction - Kelly Tarlton's Antarctic Encounter. It has a very well done Antarctic habitat with all kinds of penguins in it. You ride through the habitat on an automated snowcat - kids just love it. There is also a very good aquarium there, with several acrylic tunnels where you can view sharks, rays and other cool critters.














For those of you following my travels, today Sunday June 28, I am flying from Auckland to San Francisco. After what I know will be two wonderful weeks with Craige, Greg and Higgins, I return home to Vancouver on Saturday, July 11. My flight is AC 567, and it arrives at YVR at 4:22 PM. Robert and Nick are picking me up, but I would just love to see more smiling faces when I arrive.

This has been an amazing adventure, but so looking forward to returning home, and seeing my wonderful family and friends.

2 comments:

catmom said...

But you can't come home ... what will I do every day without a blog to read ... I'm going to be bored!!!!

catmom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.