Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Fine Art of Chilling

I think I may have used this title before in my blog while in Turkey.  Oh well, if you are really good at something, may as well repeat it.  I have the fine art of chilling down to a science.

Breakfast is served daily on my private lanai, including eggs, toast, fresh fruit and a whole pot of coffee.  Days are spent in the fabulous shops and galleries of Ubud, trying to decide how much money to part with for all the fabulous stuff.  A shower and afternoon massage at my guesthouse are a nice way to wind down the day.


Siam Sally's at Sunset

Another Caipirinha, please

This is usually followed by 2 for 1 caipirinhas at Siam Sally’s just before sunset.  Then comes the decision as to what fabulous restaurant I want to go to for dinner.  When I get back to my guesthouse, I might have cheese and crackers with a gin & tonic on my lanai… my room has a fridge and there is a large supermarket just down the street.  I even bought some candle holders and tea candles to add a little atmosphere to the lanai.

Mango body scrub, Lemon grass soap and Lavender body butter

What a wonderful end to an amazing trip.  See you all in a few days.

1 comment:

catmom said...

Wow - great blogging, as usual. I really think GT and I need to get to Bali. But I haven't had an update on your foot yet ... I'm probably the ONLY one reading these who wants to know about your foot - LOL!!

L
OX