Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Adventure Continues... again!



















Well, at the risk of sounding exactly like my first blog regarding Ecuador, it feels sort of like the Around the World trip is continuing. This is actually a missing piece from the RTW trip. My biggest fans (you know who you are) may recall my trip plan called for a trip across the length of Indonesia. For a variety of complicated reasons, I ended up flying right over Indonesia without stopping.

So, this time I am not travelling the full length of the country, but am covering the length of Java, ending in Bali. As I am too "old" to go with G Adventures, I am trying Intrepid this time. Details about the trip are on their website; the trip is called Jakarta to Ubud.

And of course, just like the RTW trip I am travelling Business Class again. I have burnt up all my Aeroplan points now, but managed to get Executive First all the way. Vancouver - Tokyo - Jakarta... open jaw... Denpasar (Bali) - Singapore - Shanghai - Vancouver.

Will do my best to keep this blog updated and interesting.

I am back doing what I most love to do in life!!!!

No comments: